Welcome to Pro Fide
We are the world’s only company specializing in alternative didactic materials for ecclesiastical education. Whether you are a cleric, seminarian, professor, or just a normal layman looking to deepen your knowledge, you are in the right place. You will find academic tools here to help you. We also sell some merchandize to support our mission. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new products and special offers.
We have only just launched this company (April 19, 2023). We are so excited to begin this journey, and we are happy you are interested in taking part. You will currently find the following academic products in our store:
- Prima Secundae (QQ. 1-89) Poster – an article-by-article summary of Questions 1-89 of the Prima Secundae Partis of the Summa Theologica of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Treatises on Law and Grace Poster – an article-by-article summary of Questions 90-114 (Treatises on Law and Grace) of the Summa
- Secunda Secundae Poster – a more or less question-by-question summary of the Secunda Secundae Partis of the Summa
- Pneumatology Chart – an overview of the actions of the Holy Spirit in the soul (perfect for catechists teaching Confirmation prep)
- The Seven Sacraments Poster – the seven sacraments explained: their various kinds of matter, their form, their minister, and so on
- Books of the Bible Poster – the books of the Bible laid out in a simple but elegant arrangement (there are different sizes and colors available)
- Categorical Logic Poster – the basic principles of categorical logic explained
- Propositional Logic Poster – just like the categorical logic poster, but for propositional logic
- Early Contemporary Philosophy Flowchart – a visual rundown of the major players in Western philosophy leading into the early 1900’s
- Descartes’ Meditations Flowchart – a step-by-step explanation of Descartes’ famous thought experiment (an accompanying downloadable PDF study-guide is available with more explanation)
- Kant’s Groundwork Flowchart – a step-by-step explanation of sections I to II of Kant’s Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals (an accompanying downloadable PDF study-guide is available with more explanation)
- The Seven Deadly Sins Poster – the seven deadly sins explained, as to their definition, opposed virtue, remedies, and daughters
- The First Seven Ecumenical Councils Poster – the early Councils are summarized one by one, covering information such as the date, papal approbation, heresies being addressed, saints present, canons, and so on
- Formal and Material Cooperation Poster – a rundown of how formal and material cooperation work, step by step
Much more to come soon, including items related to liturgy, canon law, and more!
Our non-academic merchandize is fun, unique, and hopefully clever enough for our target audience. Buy something for yourself, or as a gift for a friend, and help support priests in the Third World in the process.